Text Vote to GOVOTE (468683) to find the location of your polling place.
OFFICIAL VOTER INFORMATION GUIDE
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Remember to Vote!
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- October 10
- First day to vote-by-mail.
- October 24
- Last day to register to vote.
- November 1
- Last day that county elections officials will accept any voter's application for a vote-by-mail ballot.
For additional copies of the Voter Information Guide in any of the following languages, please call:
- English: (800) 345-VOTE (8683)
- TDD: (800) 833-8683
- Español/Spanish: (800) 232-VOTA (8682)
- 中文/Chinese: (800) 339-2857
- हिन्दी/Hindi: (888) 345-2692
- 日本語 /Japanese: (800) 339-2865
- ខ្មែរ/Khmer: (888) 345-4917
- 한국어/Korean: (866) 575-1558
- Tagalog:(800) 339-2957
- ภาษาไทย/Thai: (855) 345-3933
- Việt ngữ/Vietnamese: (800) 339-8163
In an effort to reduce election costs, the State Legislature has authorized the State and counties to mail only one guide to addresses where more than one voter with the same surname resides. You may obtain additional copies by contacting your county elections official or by calling (800) 345-VOTE.
Back to the Top