The Official Voter Information Guide (VIG) for the November 6, 2012, General Election is available in downloadable audio files. You can listen online or download to your MP3 player.
To listen to specific sections of the VIG online, select from the choices below.
- Voter Bill of Rights (mp3 ~3.5 MB)
- How To Vote (mp3 ~4.1 MB)
- Online Resources (mp3 ~1.2 MB)
- About Ballot Arguments (mp3 ~383 KB)
- Elections in California (mp3 ~3.9 MB)
- U.S. Presidential Candidates (mp3 ~316 KB)
- Legislative and Congressional Candidates (mp3 ~2.3 MB)
- Large Print and Audio Voter Guides (mp3 ~619 KB)
- Serve as a Poll Worker (mp3 ~365 kB)
- Voter Registration (mp3 ~1.1 MB)
- State and Federal Voter Identification Requirements (mp3 ~3.5 MB)
To download the entire audio version of the VIG select from the files listed below.
- Message from the Secretary of State,
Voter Bill of Rights, How to Vote, and other Voter Information pages (zip ~21.7 MB)
- U.S. Senate Candidate Statements (zip ~4.3 MB)
- Propositions 30-32 (zip ~84.4 MB)
- Propositions 33-35 (zip ~68.4 MB)
- Propositions 36-37 (zip ~42.2 MB)
- Propositions 38-40 (zip ~80.2 MB)