The Peace and Freedom Party stands for democracy, ecology,
feminism and socialism. We work for a world where cooperation
replaces competition; where all people are well fed, clothed and
housed; where all women and men have equal status; a world of
freedom and peace where every community retains its cultural
integrity and lives with others in harmony. Our vision includes:
- Self determination for all nations and peoples.
- Conversion from a military to a peace economy.
- Social ownership and democratic management of industry and
- Full employment with a shorter work week.
- End homelessness; abolish vagrancy laws; provide decent
affordable housing for all.
- Quality health care, education and transportation.
- Free birth control; abortion on demand; no forced
- Restore and protect clean air, water, land and ecosystems;
develop renewable energy.
- End discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation,
age or disability.
- Democratic elections through proportional representation.
- Defend and extend the Bill of Rights; oppose the phony drug
war; legalize marijuana; decriminalize and treat drug use.
- Abolish the death penalty and laws against victimless acts.
- Tax the rich to meet human needs.
Peace and Freedom Party, P.O. Box 2325, Aptos, California 95001.
Marsha Feinland, Chair
P.O Box 2325
Aptos, CA 95001
(510) 845-7251 Phone
Digital: Whatever It Takes.
Copyright 1996 Digital Equipment Corporation