WANT TO EARN MONEY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
SERVE AS A POLLWORKER ON ELECTION DAY!
You can serve as a pollworker if you are:
- A Registered Voter
- OR -
- A High School Student, who:
- Is a United States citizen
- Is at least 16 years old at the time he or she will be serving
- Is a senior with a GPA of at least 2.5
- Is a student in good standing at a public or private school
You can take time off work to serve as a pollworker, without losing pay if:
- You are a state employee
- You provide adequate notice to your department, and your manager or supervisor approves the request
In addition to gaining experience, pollworkers can earn extra money for their valuable service on Election Day. Contact your local elections official, or call 1-800-345-VOTE, for more information on becoming a pollworker.
Back to Top