|1998 California Primary Election|
Political Party Statements of Purpose
The Reform Party is the new political party for the 21st century. In just 18 days the Reform Party qualified for the ballot, the fastest in California history. The Reform Party is the only major party not indebted to narrow interests and is thus better able to serve your interests. These include:
Don't waste your vote--If you want reform vote Reform.
- An accurate accounting of the budget (include "off-budget" items) and achieve a true balanced budget.
- Revitalize public education by promoting state and local controls so that parents and teachers can have the most input. No grade promotion without minimum achievement (except special needs children).
- Set the highest ethical standards for the White House and Congress.
- Meaningful campaign finance and election reform
- All political parties and presidential candidates shall only raise money from legal voters in the U.S.A.
- Vote on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Establish fair trade to eliminate the trade deficit and promote the general welfare within the U.S.A.
- Term limits on Members of Congress.
- Create a new, fair, paperless tax system.
- Develop plans to deal with Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. Pilot test each program before implementing nationwide.
- Restrict abuse of foreign and domestic lobbying
VALLI SHARPE-GEISLER, State Chair
Reform Party of California
4718 Meridian Avenue, msc 228
San Jose, CA 95118
(408) 997-9267 FAX/VOICE
Web Site: http://california.reformparty.org/